Countdown in blue boxes: days/hours/minutes/seconds
A big Texas HOWDY and THANK YOU for visiting our website! Get ready for a H.O.T. time in the ole town tonight as we give you all the info on Texas’ brand new line dance event:
H.O.T. Heart of Texas Line Dance Event
April 26-29, 2018
Westin Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Hotel
4545 W. John Carpenter Frwy, Irving, TX 75063
Everything’s bigger in Texas and we’re gonna have it all just for you! We’re talking line dancing Texas-style: 3 days of workshops and 3 nights of open dance!
- Giant 10,000+ square foot ballroom with wood floors for open dances, instructor workshops, and the all-important Saturday night show
- Medium size ballroom with wood floors where beginners can dance the night away.
- Assorted break-out rooms where for 3 days, national and international choreographers will teach the latest, the greatest line dance workshops
- World-class choreographers confirmed: Scott Blevins, Michael Barr, Michele Burton, Dustin Betts, Joanne Brady, Maddison Glover, Julia Wetzel, Megan Wheeler
- 3 evening open dance parties.
- Dedicated beginner open dance ballroom.
- Saturday night dinner and show featuring our star-studded choreographers.
- Vendors! Vendors! Vendors!
Accommodations are at the Westin D/FW Airport Hotel with a great room rate of $109/night for 2 doubles or a King. They’ve set up a special Event Page where you can learn more about the Hotel, get driving directions, view photos and features of the Hotel, and book your rooms online. They offer free parking and free shuttle service to and from the airport (DFW). Add to that multiple restaurants, bar, pool, great service, and you get one pleasurable stay! More on the Hotel Page.